610-583-3503 | 311 N Chester Pike Glenolden, PA 19036
INSPECTIONS & EMISSIONS
Some states require regular safety inspections and/or emissions inspections on cars and trucks. At Fnesco Car Care Center, we are well-equipped and trained to perform these inspections. Our technicians can also perform multi-point inspections on your vehicles as needed.
These are some of the inspection services we offer.
State Safety Inspection
What Constitutes a State Safety Inspection? Briefly, A State Safety Inspection Checks the Condition and Operation of Safety Related Vehicle Items.
- 1. Tires and Wheels.
- 2. Brakes and Brake System.
- 3. Glass.
- 4. Lights, Brakes, Turn, Parking, and Headlamps.
- 5. Exhaust System Integrity and Mounting.
- 6. Suspension and Steering Components.
- 7. The Integrity of the Body and Frame of the Vehicle.
- 8. Engine, Transmission, and Driveline Mountings.
- 9. The General Handling and Roadability of the Vehicle while Driving.
Vehicle Emission Inspection
What Constitutes a Vehicle Emission Inspection? In Pennsylvania There Are Currently Four Different Emission Test Scenarios:
- 1. The Standard Light Duty late Model, Post 1995, Test is a Computer Based Test Combined with a Visual Inspection.
- 2. The Test for 1995 and Earlier Light Duty Vehicles is a Dynomometer Driving Loaded Test, Combined with a Visual Inspection.
- 3. Heavy Duty Vehicles, GVWR 8,000 to 9,000 Pounds Undergo a Two Speed Idle Test Combined with a Visual Component.
- 4. Finally, Vehicles Operated for Fewer than 5,000 Miles in a Calender Year are Given an Exemption. They get a Sticker and are Entered into the Computer, but, Undergo No Test.
To learn more about our Inspection and Emission services, call us at 610-583-3503 or request a quote by clicking below:
$69 off Auto Serviceview coupon
$600 or more
Been going to Fnesco for over 10 years and have always left satisfied with a job well done by experienced mechanics.