Fnesco Car Care Center in Glenolden, PA 19036 is a full-service preventative
maintenance and auto repair center, providing comprehensive car care services
for your domestic or import vehicle to keep it running at full power. For
questions, contact us at 610-583-3503 or send
us an email, and our experts will help determine what needs to be done.
Our basic auto maintenance services include:
- Factory Recommended Service/Maintenance
- 30/60/90/105K Mileage
General 30,000 mile maintenance service:
1. Lube, oil, and filter service
2. Air filter replacement
3. Cabin filter replacement
4. Rotate and balance tires. Check tire wear and condition.
5. Check alignment
6. Flush brake fluid
7. Inspect exhaust system, brake lines, fuel lines, and suspension components.
8. Inspect coolant and cooling system hoses.
9. Fuel filter replacement in those vehicles so equipped.
General 60,000 mile maintenance services:
1. All of the 30,000 mile services plus the following
2. Antifreeze flush in appropriate vehicles. *
3. Spark plug service in appropriate vehicles. *
4. Timing belt service in appropriate vehicles. *
General 90,000 mile maintenance services:
1. All of the 60,000 mile services plus the following
2. Antifreeze flush in appropriate vehicles *
3. Spark plug service in appropriate vehicles *
4. Timing belt service in appropriate vehicles *
General 105,000 mile maintenance services:
1. All of the 90,000 mile services plus the following
2. Complete tune up. Spark plugs, wires/boots, pcv valve, etc.
3. Replacement of the cooling system hoses.
* Different vehicles have different mileage recommendations for these services. These services should be performed as recommended by the manufacturer or as vehicle use and condition dictates.*
- Distributorless Ignition
- Fuel Injection
- Ignition Wires & Cables
- Oil, Lube, and Filter
- Spark Plugs
When it is time for a lube, oil, or filter change, take your vehicle to Fnesco Car Care Center in Glenolden, PA 19036.
$69 off Auto Serviceview coupon
$600 or more
Been going to Fnesco for over 10 years and have always left satisfied with a job well done by experienced mechanics.