STATE SAFETY INSPECTION
What Constitutes a State Safety Inspection?
Briefly, A State Safety Inspection Checks the Condition and Operation of Safety Related Vehicle Items, IE
- 1. Tires and Wheels
2.Brakes and Brake System
4. Lights, Brakes, Turn, Parking, and Headlamps
5. Exhaust System Integrity and Mounting.
6. Suspension and Steering Components
7. The Integrity of the Body and Frame of the Vehicle
8. Engine, Transmission, and Driveline Mountings
9. The General Handling and Roadability of the Vehicle while Driving